Did you ever try soaking your cereal grains the night before eating? Its a fantastic way to increase their digestibility if you have issues with digestion. Try soaking some porridge oats in rice milk, along with some dried prunes and cinnamon, then heat in the morning or eat cold. Remember your stomach doesn’t have teeth, so we need to do whatever we can do improve the digestibility of our food and also really chew it well. Enjoy!
Subscribe toNutritionguru1’s nutrition newsby Email
- Hey, hey, hey In this weeks training in my FREE GROUP Glow From Within with More Energy, Better Skin & Perfect W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- 3 Ways to Increase your Energy Naturally https://t.co/jxwNpcdglw 1 day ago
- facebook.com/nutrihealnutri… 1 day ago
- I'm doing a facebook LIVE on: HOW BEING HAPPY CAN HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT AND BE HEALTHY! in my private group: Glow Fr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- I used food as my medicine to tackle my health concerns. It's how I tackled my acne many years ago....😫 And my ch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.