Did you ever try soaking your cereal grains the night before eating? Its a fantastic way to increase their digestibility if you have issues with digestion. Try soaking some porridge oats in rice milk, along with some dried prunes and cinnamon, then heat in the morning or eat cold. Remember your stomach doesn’t have teeth, so we need to do whatever we can do improve the digestibility of our food and also really chew it well. Enjoy!
Subscribe toNutritionguru1’s nutrition newsby Email
- These are the healthy snacks I like! fb.me/3JLGwcMlv 1 day ago
- How to get your 5 a day in! fb.me/1tqMpQGKE 2 days ago
- The latest news and updates about Dora Walsh and Nutriheal Nutritionists fb.me/FqZaQSwa 3 days ago
- This is how to get off sugar. You CAN do it! 😁 fb.me/8arcyA2W0 4 days ago
- fb.me/1071Cu3ml 4 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.