Did you ever try soaking your cereal grains the night before eating? Its a fantastic way to increase their digestibility if you have issues with digestion. Try soaking some porridge oats in rice milk, along with some dried prunes and cinnamon, then heat in the morning or eat cold. Remember your stomach doesn’t have teeth, so we need to do whatever we can do improve the digestibility of our food and also really chew it well. Enjoy!
Subscribe toNutritionguru1’s nutrition newsby Email
- HOW MY CLIENTS TRANSFORM THEIR WEIGHT AND HEALTH AND NEVER LOOK BACK! 🤩 Let me show you the process of releasing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- LEARN TO EAT FOR YOUR BODY GOALS And see results! Dx facebook.com/nutrihealnutri… 5 days ago
- Check out my FREE TRAINING TOMORROW at 11:00 am UK time on: How to Adopt Healthier Habits and stick to them 🥝🍓. ⬇️… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- YOUR HABITS CAN MAKE OR BREAK YOU! WHAT ARE YOUR HABITS? ☠️👿🥝 Are you a creature of habit? I am, and I find it so… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- HOW EATING Will CHANGE YOUR LIFE IN EVERY WAY I.E. LOVE, WORK, CONFIDENCE, ENERGY, LOOKS + HEALTH! Hear REAL LIFE… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.