Did you ever try soaking your cereal grains the night before eating? Its a fantastic way to increase their digestibility if you have issues with digestion. Try soaking some porridge oats in rice milk, along with some dried prunes and cinnamon, then heat in the morning or eat cold. Remember your stomach doesn’t have teeth, so we need to do whatever we can do improve the digestibility of our food and also really chew it well. Enjoy!
Subscribe toNutritionguru1’s nutrition newsby Email
- Has anyone been to Disneyland, and did you book direct, or did you book through an agent? lol Dxx 2 hours ago
- Check out my show on hypothyroidism. It topped the on demand charts last week on UK Health Radio. So whether you h… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Check out my latest show on hypothyroidism. It topped the on demand charts last week on UK Health Radio! So whet… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Do you ever give up on your health eating? This is why? And what you can do about it :-) facebook.com/nutrihealnutri… 1 day ago
- Check out my latest radio show on hypothyroidism, and... ukhealthradio.com/blog/episode/d… 4 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.