Did you ever try soaking your cereal grains the night before eating? Its a fantastic way to increase their digestibility if you have issues with digestion. Try soaking some porridge oats in rice milk, along with some dried prunes and cinnamon, then heat in the morning or eat cold. Remember your stomach doesn’t have teeth, so we need to do whatever we can do improve the digestibility of our food and also really chew it well. Enjoy!
Subscribe toNutritionguru1’s nutrition newsby Email
- 5G Is The “Stupidest Idea In The History of The World”- Washington State Biochemistry/Medical Science Prof collective-evolution.com/2019/02/19/5g-… 1 day ago
- Saturday night at the Blood, Functional Testing and Analysis course with the Association of Naturopathic Practition… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- I was excited to speak to Hello Magazine on the pro's and con's of different diets. And here it is!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- I took some time to have an acupuncture treatment today. Some time to slow down and look after myself.😍 It was e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- I've been quiet on social media lately. Sometimes I think its better to have a rest and good for the health to do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.